The ZT420 RFID printer/ encoders pair UHF RFID capabilities with proven durability to help keep your critical operations running efficiently. Known as price-performance leaders in RFID labeling, the ZT400 Series RFID supports a broad range of applications across several industries.Optimized to accurately and efficiently print and encode labels for today’s item-level tracking applications, the ZT400 Series RFID gives you enhanced tracking capabilities and deeper visibility. Adaptive encoding technology allows for excellent media flexibility and simple RFID calibration, eliminating complex placement guidelines. An intuitive menu further reduces set-up time. Zebra has globally certified its RFID technology on six continents to support deployments across complex, multinational supply chains.
- Air Interface Protocol:EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency:Global (865-928 MHz)
- Data Interface:USB 2.0, RS-232, 10/100 Ethernet, Bluetooth 2.1, USB Host
- Power Source:100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, rated at 100 Watts
- Field-installable UHF RFID encoder
- Ideal for industries like manufacturing, transportation & logistics, retail, and healthcare.
- XML-enabled printing.
- Construction: Metal frame and Bi-fold metal media cover with enlarged clear viewing window.
- Side-loading supplies path for simplified media and ribbon loading.
- Element Energy Equalizer™ (E3™) for superior print quality.
- Communication – USB 2.0, High-Speed, RS-232 Serial, 10/100 Ethernet, Bluetooth 2.1, USB Host.
- Back-lit, multi-line graphic LCD display with intuitive menu and easy-to-use keypad for quick operation.
- Bi-colored status LEDs for quick printer status.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified.